Nothing is more important to the Frontdesk family than the health and safety of our guests, employees, and communities.
Frontdesk Flexible Cancelation Policy
When booking directly through our website or via Airbnb, Frontdesk has always had an extremely flexible cancellation policy. In the event that you need to change or cancel your trip, our booking policy allows guests to cancel their reservation:
- If the stay length is between 1-29 days and canceled at least 48 hours prior to the check-in date, you will receive a full refund.
- For stays 30+ days or longer, the following applies:
– If you cancel within 24 hours of booking your stay and before checking in, we will issue a full refund.
– If you cancel more than 30 days before check-in, we issue a refund minus a $400 cancelation fee.
– If you cancel 30 days or less before your reservation date, you are responsible for the first 30 nights and a $400 cancellation fee. We then refund all nights after night 30. For more details, please see the rental agreement you agreed to when booking.
For assistance with canceling, rescheduling, or booking your reservation, please call or text us at +1-414-240-2398.
Please note, except in extenuating circumstances, Frontdesk is not entitled to cancel a booking once a Confirmation of Booking has been sent. In these circumstances, Frontdesk will contact you to try to arrange alternative accommodations. In the event that Frontdesk is unable to assist in finding alternative accommodations, Frontdesk will provide a full refund of any payments made by you.
How You Can Stay Safe Against Covid-19
We have always prided ourselves on our exceptionally high cleaning standards, which we credit to our in-house cleaning teams but there are steps you can take to reduce your risk of developing Covid-19, whether you are currently staying with us or plan to travel in the future.
According to the CDC, the single best way to stay safe is to limit your exposure to it. Since this virus is primarily spread from person-to-person, avoid coming into contact with people who are sick. Wash your hands with soap and water frequently for at least 20 seconds at a time. You can also use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if you don’t have access to soap and water.
For added reassurance, our staff has also been given specific instructions for cleaning and disinfecting surfaces, as recommended by OSHA.